Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, July 18, 2005

Before and After?. . . .

June 2005 Father's Day Bar-B-Q

August 2002 at my wedding shower

I would love to say these are my before and after pictures but they are not. Actually in a way they are. One was taken BEFORE getting married and having a baby and the other was taken AFTER. :)
I am using these as motivation. I was shocked to see these two pictures of myself side by side. I really don't feel like I look that different, but here is proof that I do. I know I can change this and hope to be posting more current before and after photos some day soon.

And in other news: Mia had her 6 month Dr. appointment today. She weighed 16 lbs. 2.5 ozs. and she is 26 3/4 inches long. She had her shots and got a prescription for her cold symptoms. The doctor wanted to know if she had been pushing with her feet trying to crawl. I told her that Mia had been crawling for almost 2 months and that she can pull herself up to standing now. The Dr.'s mouth dropped open. "Already?" she said. "Most babies don't start trying until 9 months, she is way ahead on her developmental milestones." I also told her that she can crawl up and down the step in our living room and her words were. . . "you're in trouble, mom." What does that mean? Do I have some abnormal super child on my hands? I don't think so. I think she just has alot of energy and she is impatient and ready to start running in circles around me.*


* Reason to start diet, also see above photos.

No comments: