Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, June 23, 2005

It's GONE!!!!

You want to hear an interesting story? Here goes:

Yesterday was a trying day. You know, the kind you are not sure you will make it through. Well, I knew I wouldn't make it through without prayer. As I began to pray the television (which was on ABC) began having "technical difficulties" complete with the beeping and voice over explanation. As I reached the point in my prayer where I said "God, please be with us and help us. . ." someone knocked on my door. Just great, Mia was crying, I had been crying and I'm sure it was our neighbor checking to see if we watered his grass while he was gone out of state. Speaking of states, I was in no state to see anyone, but I answered the door. It was two men wanting to buy our pickup.

Now, if you have seen our pickup this is where you will begin to understand God's hand in this whole thing. If you haven't let me explain. Our pick-up has a few dents in it. Actually it has a few spots that DON'T have dents in it. It has transmission problems and more, plus it was parked in our driveway behind the house. These guys had to have driven down the alley to even see it. They explained they were from south Texas (how did they find us?) and would pay us cash if we would sell it to them right now. While I was talking with them Saylor called and I told him what was going on and he talked to the guy and made a deal over the phone. Within 20 minutes they were gone and so was the pickup.

Now do you think God was watching over us or do you think that was just a coincidence? I am sure that God was there, just as he always is.

1 comment:

TriciaNae said...

ok, yesterday must have been our day in Texas! I am going through some serious *horrible* financial issues. I was just about to break down, wondering how I was gonna handle things. As I was walking out to the mailbox I was praying God, help me out. I opened the mail...and there was a check that wasn't supposed to be her till mid July...and $50 more than I had expected. I just stood in the driveway and cried.