Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Caution, Ranting and Raving Ahead. . .

O.k. I just have to share my complaints today about people in general. I just came from Wal-Mart (that should be enough explanation). Actually for once the people that worked there were very nice, helpful and courteous. It is the customers I am totally irritated with. What happened to the golden rule and just simply being nice to each other. No less than 5 times I almost got plowed over by someone else with a shopping cart and this was while I had the "right-of-way" and after I said "I'm sorry, excuse me" I got the dirty looks. This goes for people standing in the aisle too. There were two different women who were completely blocking the aisle and not about to move until they were done so I paitiently waited until they moved. There was a old man that was standing in the aisle waiting on his wife and he looked right at me and didn't move so I said "excuse me" and he grunted and barely moved over. I ran into the shelves because he didn't move over enough. Then he had the nerve to laugh at me. CAN YOU BELIEVE PEOPLE? When did people decide that they are the only ones that matter and that everyone else should get the heck out of their way???!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't even mentioned the lady in the parking lot that was driving down the MIDDLE of the row and I ran over a curb trying to not get hit!!!! Let's just say that today was a good day to stay at home. I wish I had.

Sorry for that, but I just had to get it out. I hope everyone else has a better day.

No comments: