Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Busy, busy bee...

I have been knee deep in senior, newborn, and family portraits for the last few weeks. I am about to get caught up finally. I haven't gotten to post anything of my own in a few weeks so here are some recents so you can see what has been going on outside of "photography land."

First up.......COLORING EASTER EGGS!

Then we had to take a break because the easter bunny came by....


The finished product.....see where I poked a hole in the zero in "2007"....oops!!
Next we hunted eggs. This was Mia's favorite part. She is still talking about it a week and a half later!



Then my mom and dad aka "mom-mom & pop-pop" came by for a quick visit on their way to Wyoming. By the way if you are reading this, mom could you call and let me know you made it safely. Thanks ;)

and now for your laughter...........
FISHEYE CINDY
and FISHEYE SAYLOR
I rented a 16mm fisheye lens and a flash for the weekend and we (or at least I) had a blast with it. I may have to get one someday.
So have a great day I have to go back to editing. Ahhhhh the glamourous life!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed meeting you last night. LOVE your blog. You do GREAT work. You really capture the relationship of a family well. I've had a fabulous 30 minutes blog stalking you. :)

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY by the way!