Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Fun Seniors

I had a GREAT time yesterday with these two. I did their sessions back to back and was completely EXHAUSTED by the time I made it home. It was totally worth it though because we got some awesome images.




I just have to say that these two Seniors have A LOT going for them and I just know that their parent's must be so proud! If either one of these "kids" were one of mine I know I would be a proud parent. :)



We spent all afternoon running all over taking pictures and they were total troopers. We battled wind, heat and some REALLY bright sun and they were smiling the whole time.



Thanks Rhett and Amber for a great afternoon and I hope you enjoy your little sneak peak. Wait until you see the REALLY good ones.

No comments: