Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Tomorrow....

Mia and I are off on an adventure. Just the two of us. We are going to Lubbock to LCU's 50th anniversary homecoming weekend. We are going to hang out with the girls (Rachel, my college roommate, and her daughter Kelsey) and see some old friends. I haven't seen some of these friends in years! I can't wait to introduce Mia to them. I will have my camera in hand of course so will be sharing once I return.

In the meantime, think of me tomorrow around 1:00 as I fly with a 2 year old alone for the first time. It is only an hour flight, and she will be in her carseat, but still I'm a little nervous.

Well, I'm off to pack clothes and the bag for the plane with lots of goodies to keep us busy!

By the way...I have updated my website with new pictures and a new shopping cart for my photo jewelry. It is not completely finished (still a few items to add) but still functional!
Go check it out:
www.cindymillsphotography.com

No comments: