Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, January 19, 2007

Bad blogger, but I have an excuse.....

O.k., O.k. I know I haven't posted in .......well awhile. I do have excuses though. And the main one is that I have been running. Well, mostly walking really fast, but I have actually been running some too. We got ourselves a treadmill for Christmas and I have been using it every other day since. So far I have lost 2 lbs. Too bad that I gained 3 over the holidays. Thanks for the GIANT TIN of Christmas candy mom!! I'm pretty sure that is where the 3 lbs. came from. It was TOTALLY worth it too.

Also, I am proud to announce that as of today I have not had a Dr. Pepper for 1 week! I have had a Dt. DP, but that doesn't count.


Anyway, since I haven't posted in awhile here is one of Mia with her birthday "cake" and I will post more Christmas pics soon.....I promise.

1 comment:

Heather said...

good for you cindy! I haven't kicked the DP habit yet. .. gotta really soon before the braces come in. I'm gonna have to suck it up, huh?